I promised to bring another outfit post if and when I would wear anything even remotely different than this! Well, here it is…
- Ironed button down in Chambray because everyone and their ‘everyone’ is wearing one;
- On trend jeans which are not your typical ‘mom jeans’ (by the way, a new pair of said mom jeans are currently being shipped from here);
- I even wore some heels!;
- Hair freshly washed and styled for a change because open hair equals baby’s trapeze practice;
- Look closely, I even have non-chipped nail paint, that too in matching blue color, which wasn’t in the least planned out, hah!;
- Oh, I even wore some big gold hoop earrings to go with this ’70s vibe’;
- The picture is taken somewhere which is not my garden, which means I got out of the house!
Now,only if Mr, Husband would have paid more attention to framing the picture better than looking at me and not cut off that M in Microsoft, this would have been all too perfect!
Well then, here is something THAT is perfect…
P.S. I live for these gummy toothless dimpled smiles these days!
P.P.S. This post is sponsored by 15 minutes of baby-grandma time!